Our Commercial Team recently joined Chamber of Commerce hosted breakfast, with guest speaker Tom Linnell. Tom is the Sustainability Coordinator and Educator at Tenison Woods College, 2022 Churchill Fellow and Managing Director of EcoThink. Tom spoke on a number of sustainability topics, focussing on answering the question “how can we do what we do indefinitely?”….Read More→
ROBE MITRE 10 - READY FOR A LIFESTYLE CHANGE?
Successful hardware and homeware business located in the stunning coastal township of Robe.
– Prime location on a main arterial road, being the entrance to the township.
– Multiple frontages and entrances, drive-through trades department.
– Fantastic stock diversity of building and trade supplies, outdoor gear, homewares and more.
– A large customer base of tourism accommodation providers and locals.
– Leasehold with opportunity for long term lease.
– A corner allotment with multiple frontages and entrances, this location is hard to miss!
The perfect opportunity for a lifestyle change and to be your own boss!