Our Commercial Team recently joined Chamber of Commerce hosted breakfast, with guest speaker Tom Linnell. Tom is the Sustainability Coordinator and Educator at Tenison Woods College, 2022 Churchill Fellow and Managing Director of EcoThink. Tom spoke on a number of sustainability topics, focussing on answering the question “how can we do what we do indefinitely?”….Read More→
FOR SALE- ABSOLUTE PRIME DEVELOPMENT SITE ON THE BLUE LAKE RIM!
This iconic building of 2 storeys sits on a generous suburban neighbourhood allotment of over 2880M2, with views over the blue lake and city of Mount Gambier.
Considered as prime development land it can lend itself to many different uses (STCA).
– 2 story solid office building with rear studio space and separate entrances
– Off Street car parking 20 cars approx.
– Generous secure allotment with established gardens
– Site secured by electric gates/ Internal security alarm system
– Set adjacent, on the rim of the Blue Lake
– Onsite Technical tower and infrastructure excluded from sale
This rare opportunity, subject to approvals could be the key to your expansion/relocation/development