Our Commercial Team recently joined Chamber of Commerce hosted breakfast, with guest speaker Tom Linnell. Tom is the Sustainability Coordinator and Educator at Tenison Woods College, 2022 Churchill Fellow and Managing Director of EcoThink. Tom spoke on a number of sustainability topics, focussing on answering the question “how can we do what we do indefinitely?”….Read More→
FOR SALE - Unique Office Opportunity
Historic property located in a unique business location adjacent to Mount Gambier Chiropractic, and near to Southern Thai Cafe and Commercial Street West.
– Stunning dolomite fronted building, with character features throughout.
– Two levels, upper consists of 5 offices, reception area, amenities, kitchenette along with downstairs board room/office with separate facilities.
– The property is zoned ‘Established Neighbourhood’, *has approval for its current use.
– Multiple entrances over two levels, security system and well-maintained gardens.
– Heritage listed as a Contributory place.
– Well positioned on Gray Street, just meters from the main street.
* Continuance of commercial use Subject to Council Approval